Thursday, February 3, 2011

Acupuncture, TCM, Progesterone Cream, Diet and Yoga

I am very set on trying to rid myself of this stupid endo naturally. Having already gone through 1 laparoscopy and 1 laparotomy last year to treat my Stage IV endo, taking progestin only birth control pills that drove me mad, and like 47812489712498 doctors I want to really try to do things naturally.

I know doing things naturally will require patients because it will be 3+ months to years before I start to get any relief but right now these are the therapies I am doing:

• Acupuncture at least 3x a week, every day during period
• Tradition Chinese Medicines/Herbs daily
• Progesterone Cream: Day 6 through Day 26 of my period = 1/4 ml nightly
• Diet: gluten free, dairy-free, soy-free, no pork, no red meat, no sugar, low glycemic fruit and veggies, no alcohol, no chocolate
• Yoga 4x a week, 2x a week during my period





No comments:

Post a Comment