Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not ectopic!



I am so happy! Went in Thursday for my sonogram and they confirmed that is was NOT an ectopic pregnancy! YES! First hurdle successfully jumped! I really believe God has a HUGE plan for this little guy. I don't think we would have gone this far if he hadn't.

My doctor said he could faintly see the line that is the fetal pole starting to emerge so I am set to come back in in 2 weeks and by then we will be able to see so much more.

Think about it guys: I was supposedly infertile! Doctors told us I would never be able to naturally conceive and that we should start looking into IVF! But J and I held steadfast because we knew that when God has a plan there is nothing that can stop it! We are so happy right now. :) Over and over, everyday, I declare out loud that this little baby has Jesus stamped on his heart!

THIS IS A MIRACLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment